Hilor Women's One Piece Swimsuit

For a few weeks I kept seeing people wearing this black swimsuit.  


It honestly looked flattering on everyone and I've been in the market for a full piece bathing suit with good coverage.  I found it on Amazon for $32.99.  It had great reviews and it also had a ton of other colors and patterns.  To be perfectly honest, I am not a plain black swimsuit kind of gal.  I'm the one wearing lots of bright colors.  

I found this option which was backordered at the time.  I waited for it though and am so glad I did.


The rainbow straps give it just the right amount of flair.  The straps are a nice solid elastic and don't slip at all.  It covered just the right amount and I was super comfortable in it all day.  I ordered a medium in this.  I am normally between a small/medium, but I didn't want it to be too small in the wrong places.

You can find it here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Brilliant Earth Puck Lights