Rant

 So Kate Spade recently had one of their Surprise sales.  Who can pass up 75% off?!  And I do honestly try to purchase from them during their sales and save some money.  I found an adorable bag and ordered it.  It took a while to come in, but I didn't care too much.  I know the sales slow down delivery, etc.  So it was a medium size bag I ordered, light pink tote.  The box gets here and it's HUGE.  So I'm assuming they did a really great job packing it.   I open it and it's not the bag I ordered.  It's this huge red polka dotted tote bag, not my style at all.  So I contact customer service and I basically get back a response like "Oh that's disappointing you got the wrong bag and the one you ordered is all sold out.  We're not doing exchanges either because of the sale.  So here's a label to send the wrong bag back."  BUH BYE.  

I've bought from them for a long time now and I'm so disappointed in the error and the response by customer service that I really don't want to purchase from them anytime soon.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilor Women's One Piece Swimsuit

Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Brilliant Earth Puck Lights